Burn maximum body fat during and after your workout by using effective training methods. Don't waste time with long, boring workouts that give you small results with fat loss and lasting weight loss. Ready?
The more intense the exercise, the more calories and fat you will burn during and after your workout.
Exercise Post-Oxygen Consumption (EPOC) causes your body to burn more calories and fat after a tough workout. Your body has to work harder to get back to its pre-exercise state. Your metabolism can stay elevated for up to 48 hours after your workout.
See Top 10 Weight Loss Tips
Its not enough to just exercise every day. You must do the right kind of exercise to get the fat-burning results you want.
Here are 5 effective training methods to burn maximum fat:
1. Tone your body better and faster with explosive strength training. This type of training will burn fat and tone your body like never before.
Lifting weights explosively is an advanced form of exercise and shouldn't be done by beginners or youngsters. Your body should have the needed stabilization and strength before beginning explosive lifts.
Especially at the start of the lift, explosive lifting can be done for exercises like bench press, push ups, leg press, shoulder press and calf raises.
2. Superset strength training burns fat better than traditional strength training. Pair two non-competing exercises such as bench press and dumbbell rows, completing each exercise back to back without rest. Another good pair to superset would be squats and standing shoulder press.
Supersets allow you to do more work because one muscle group can rest while you work the opposing muscle group.
3. Do interval cardio sessions instead of long cardio sessions. All it takes is 20 minutes of intervals on the treadmill, grass or stepmill. This method will burn more fat than doing 60-minute cardio sessions that wastes away your muscle mass.
4. Circuit bodyweight cardio sessions are very effective fat-burners. Combine 4-5 bodyweight strength exercises, 8-10 repetitions each. Do this circuit 2-3 times and the fat will burn off your body.
5. Jumping exercises really burn the fat and tone your body, especially if done at full speed. Squat jumps, pike jumps, side-to-side hops, front-to-back hops, jump rope, jumping jacks and box jumps will all get the job done. Its important to learn proper jumping and landing techniques to avoid injuries.
Use these training methods to burn more fat, lose more weight and get your lean body on!
Be sure and download your Free Bodyweight 500 Metabolic Fat Burner Workouts and start shaping your body faster!
Mark Dilworth, BA, PES
My Fitness Hut