Sometimes (especially on Mondays) what we really need is a brilliant author, an Irish proverb or a great figure from American history to snap us out of our malaise and realize that maybe... just maybe... good health and happiness aren't as complicated as they're made out to be. I promise you, at least one of the following 17 health quotes will feel like a smack to the head when you read it. So read on. Enjoy. Share with others... and tell me in the comments section which one really hit you!
1) Yes, bacon is bad for you (or is it?)... but man does it smell good!
2) This one's a bit scary, but it's a good reminder to make time for what's really important.
3) And here comes Benjamin Franklin... and, of course, he nails it.
4) And then comes along Mr. Thomas Edison... and he nails it, too.
5) For anyone who thinks they're perfect...
6) Your body is a wonder... wonderful pharmacy. Yeah, that's it!
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.