This is a bodyweight circuit cardio fat burner workout I often do (rest 30-45 seconds between exercises):
1. Step Ups (knee-high platform), 10 each leg
2. Pullups, 10 reps, moderate pace
3. Decline pushups, 10 moderate pace
4. Bodyweight Squats, 12 reps
5. Tricep Dips on Bars, 10 reps, moderate pace
6. Mountain Climbers, 30 seconds, fast (pictured above)
Rest 2-3 minutes between circuit. Repeat circuit 2 more times.
That's it! Do it and you're outta there! Give it a try...if you need more rest, take it.
What do you do to keep cardio interesting?
If you need bodyweight workouts that you can start at your own level, check out the Free download below (it has beginner, intermediate and advanced levels):
Free Bodyweight 500 Metabolic Fat Burner Workouts. Start shaping your body faster!